About the role.
We are looking for an open-minded Accounts Assistant to join our small team. As a core member of our team, the Accounts Assistant will be instrumental in providing day-to-day accounts support to the business. With specific responsibilities within our finance function, you will play a vital role in our business.
What you will be doing.
- Payroll and Pensions
- Bank reconciliation
- Provide general ad hoc admin support as necessary
How you will be doing it.
You will be working across various software packages including Microsoft 365, Sage and Xero as well as our CRM and Timesheet systems and in accordance with our standard operating procedures.
Who we are looking for.
- a strong communicator who is great with numbers and has data analysis skills for weekly reporting
- an open-minded, forward-thinking person who is eager to develop the role
- customer focussed and commercially aware
- a high attention to detail and accuracy right down to the last detail in an often time critical environment
The important stuff!
- Part time permanent role of 2 days weekly (15 hrs) from 8:30 to 5:00, with flexibility to work 3 days as required
- One hour lunch break
- £22,000 to £25000 (FTE)
- 30 days holiday inclusive of PH’s (FTE) plus an additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- A start date of 2 August 2021 or earlier
- Based in our Perth office so you can be properly supported
Applying for this role.
Our customers come from all industry sectors so if you think this Accounts Assistant position and working in a small team is for you, you will be very much at home with us.