Fairways is recruiting an experienced Administrator/ Development Assistant to join our Perth based client who operate within the sustainability industry. This is initially on a part-time basis working approximately 12-16 hours per week however there is the opportunity for the role to develop.
Reporting to the CEO the Administrator will be responsible for providing and supporting all administration work within the office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to telephone enquiries efficiently and courteously
- Help establish and develop contact lists and databases
- Liaise with clients/community and help develop leads
- Generate and process invoices
- Document control
- Develop administration processes and good filing protocols
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and new customers
- Data entry
- Update social media content
- Other ad hoc admin duties
To be considered you must have the following experience :-
Up-to-date computer skills
- Experience of working within an office environment
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Well organised in developing and maintaining filing systems
- Have a genuine interest in sustainability and the environment
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work effectively in a small team
- Excellent attention to detail, good communication, ethical, confidential and professional
- Experience of simple accounts systems preferred but not essential
- Skills related to desk top publishing and producing case/studies and reports
- Good digital skills and experience of social media platforms
- Business plan development and forecasting
- Sales development and recruitment
- Due to location driver preferred
Salary £competitive (DOE)
Working hours: 12-16 hrs per week initially
Fairways acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.