Fairways is currently recruiting an experienced Cleaner for our client. This will be on a temporary basis working approximately 16 hours per week carrying out cleaning in Perth. The successful individual must be available immediately and available to work Monday to Friday starting at 5pm. A driving licence is required. Temp to permanent considered for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for cleaning designated areas within commercial buildings, ensuring that they are maintained to a clean and hygienic standard.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- General cleaning of all rooms within the building
- Polish all surfaces
- Sweep and mop floors using correct chemicals
- Cleaning of toilet and kitchen facilities
- Empty all bins
- Previous cleaning experience required
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and chemicals
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
Working Hours: - Monday to Friday working approx. 16 hours per week starting at 5pm
£8.72 per hour initially
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.