About the role.
We are recruiting a Customer Services Administrator to join our Perth based leading manufacturing client. This is working full time hours on a temporary ongoing basis. You will support customers by providing and processing information in response to enquiries, concerns and request about the client product. You will also be responsible for processing orders and arranging deliveries.
What you will be doing.
- Answer telephone calls, emails and interact with customers face to face
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries and/or complaints
- Receive, process and action orders / product requests
- Manage customer accounts
- Process / progress claims
- Process internal production requirements and liaise with other internal departments
- Liaise with colleagues to find out relevant information to handle customer requirements effectively
- Carry out relevant administration activities effectively and accurately
How you will be doing it.
You will be working across various software packages including Microsoft Office.
Who we are looking for.
- Standard grade or equivalent in English and Maths as a minimum
- Experience of working in an office environment with a wide variety of general administration skills
- Strong IT skills including MS Word / Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Customer focussed and great Front of House personality and ability
- Ability to work on own initiative and to prioritise workload
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to multi-tasker with good attention to detail
The important stuff!
- Full time temporary ongoing role working Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- One hour lunch break
- £10.75 per hour
- 20 days holidays plus statutory days
- Immediate start available
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.