Fairways is recruiting a Delivery Driver for our Angus based client who operate within the fast food industry sector. This is a part-time position working approximately 30 hours per week Wednesday to Friday.
Multi-drop deliveries within the wholesale business throughout Scotland.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Stock picking
- Manually load vehicle for deliveries
- Ensuring that your sales route is covered in as efficient a manner as possible
- Driving company vehicles in accordance with current driving legislation
- Completing paperwork
- Handling cash / cheques in accordance with company’s operating procedures
- Full clean licence
- Proven track record of experience in a similar multi-drop position would be advantageous
- Good team work and customer focussed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Maintaining accurate records with attention to detail
- Good level of numeracy skills
- Ability to handle tasks with energy and enthusiasm
- Experience of temperature controlled vehicles preferred
- Flexibility in working hours as overnight stay on Wednesday may be required
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Working hours: approximately 30 hrs per week Wednesday to Friday
Holidays: 17.5 days per annum
If you have previous experience of working within the fast food industry as a multi-drop driver and have the skills required and are looking for your next career move, then please apply for more details.
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.