About the role.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our Dundee based manufacturing client. The Finance Assistant will be responsible for providing day-to-day finance assistance to the Finance Director.
What you will be doing.
- Purchase ledger
- Process credit card expenses
- Order goods
- Update cashflow direct debits
- Sales ledger
- Send monthly sales charts to MD
- Credit control
- Update cashflow with upcoming payments
- Apply/manage company credit limits
- Process aged debtors report
- Update employee business mileage
- Weekly payroll
- General admin duties including updating company documents, opening & distributing mail, answering telephone
How you will be doing it.
You will be working across various software packages including Microsoft 365, Sage and Xero.
Who we are looking for.
- The role would suit a school leaver or someone who is happy supporting the Finance department with daily/weekly and monthly routines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent numeracy with great attention to detail
- Customer focussed
- Team player
The important stuff!
- Full time permanent working Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- One hour lunch break
- Salary is dependent upon experience
- 32 days holidays (set)
- Death in service
- Pension scheme with matched contributions up to 4%
- A start date of 11 August
- Based in Dundee
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.