Fairways is currently recruiting a highly passionate and experienced Food and Beverage Manager for our client who run a bespoke, modern boutique Hotel in Perthshire.
The Food and Beverage Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the Restaurant and Bar and will ensure the smooth running of operation of services provided, creating an excellent and inviting Food and Beverage experience for all guests. You will also be responsible for managing and developing a newly established team to ensure the highest levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Hotel Managerial Team and report to the Hotel Operations Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, supervise and motivate the Restaurant and Bar staff throughout service, improving service standards and training on a daily basis
- Implement effective front of house service procedures
- Develop suitable rotas in line with business needs and demands
- Control operational costs, ensure effective and efficient stock levels are managed and maintained throughout the restaurant and bar
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with Licensing, Health and Safety and Hygiene legislation and staff members adherence to these
- Liaise with Department Heads on a regular basis
- Handle customer complaints calmly and effectively and within the hotel policy
- Manage administration duties and paperwork
- Oversee the maintenance of all equipment and restaurant/bar facilities
- Recruit, retain and train waiting and bar staff to deliver on the core business across all F & B areas
- Appraise staff performance and provide regular feedback to improve productivity
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience within a high-quality Hospitality establishment
- Ability to be flexible with working irregular and / or extended hours
- Possess a positive, can do attitude
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent Management and Leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Positive and flexible approach
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a busy, fast paced environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Salary £26,000 - £28,000 DOE
Working Hours: Mixture of early and late shifts
Standard Holiday Entitlement
Staff accommodation and food and beverage discounts
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.