Fairways has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Forklift Service Engineer to join our client, who is based in the Forfar area. Due to a continued period of growth this is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and company vehicle.
Although the company itself is based near Forfar, you will be dealing with their clients in the Perth, Stirling and Glasgow areas. The role itself involves:
- Attending call-outs to client sites and investigating any issues, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs
- Liaising with the client to ensure they understand the problem and are happy with the resolution
- Ensuring any work carried out is signed off at client site before being sent to Head Office for the invoice to be processed
- Working safely and adhering to legislation and company guidelines, at all times
- Liaising with Head Office regarding appointments and diary management
You must be a qualified engineer with experience in agriculture, forklift or plant maintenance and will ideally have extensive knowledge of mechanical, electrical and fault diagnosing on diesel, electrical and LPG equipment. A certificate to carry out Loler/Puwer examinations would be advantageous but training can be provided.
You must have excellent communication skills with the ability to work professionally and efficiently at all times. You will have a strong awareness of Health & Safety in the workplace however training will also be provided to CCNSG level.
If you have the skills and experience required for the role and are looking for your next career move, please apply now.