Fairways is currently recruiting a Gardener / Landscaper to work for our Perth based client. This is a permanent full-time role.
To ensure general maintenance and development of various gardens / grounds throughout Perthshire, Angus and the surrounding areas.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lawn mowing
- Hedge cutting
- Cutting down trees
- General groundworks
- Previous experience in grounds maintenance essential
- PA1 / PA6 certificates advantageous
- Car & trailer licence required
- Strong work ethic
- Friendly, positive nature
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
If you have previous Gardening experience and are looking for your next career move, please apply today.
£9 per hour initially
30 - 35 hours Monday to Friday initially
Fairways acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer