Fairways is currently recruiting an experienced Assistant Manager for our client who run a newly bespoke, modern boutique Hotel in Perthshire.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for all aspects of operations at the Hotel and will provide ongoing daily support to the General Manager. You will direct and coordinate the establishments activities to obtain optimum efficiency.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Management Team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- assist the General Manager in the day to day operations
- Provide training and inductions to staff members
- Perform Duty Manager roles on a rota'd basis
- Monitor all guest feedback through the appropriate channels
- Assist in the selection of staff and complete all relevant paperwork
- Adhere to company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating procedures
- Perform daily inspections
- Assist the General Manager during meetings or conduct meetings in their absence
- Cover shifts in all departments scheduled by the General Manager
- Provide effective leadership to all team members
- Assist the General Manager in all aspects of business planning
- Ensure continual improvement is achieved
- All other duties assigned by the General Manager
- Carry out audits on par stock to ensure the establishment has all required supplies
- Liaise with Head of Departments on a daily basis
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests
- Minimum of 3 year’s Management experience within a high-quality Hotel establishment
- Ability to be flexible with working irregular and / or extended hours
- Possess a positive, can do attitude
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent Management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Positive and flexible approach
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a busy, fast paced environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
£26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Working Hours: Mixture of early and late shifts
Standard Holiday Entitlement
Fairways acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.