Fairways is recruiting a Domestic Housekeeper for our Perth based client who operate within the Care Sector. This is working on a full time temporary ongoing basis.
To perform cleaning duties that ensure high levels of cleanliness and presentation are maintained within the service for the benefit of service users, staff and visitors.
- To follow the cleaning schedule for the premises to ensure that all areas that require routine cleaning are cleaned at appropriate times
- To order and control cleaning supplies
- To clean designated areas including floors, work surfaces, sills, equipment and furniture
- To assist in seasonal cleaning by thoroughly cleaning all areas that are cleaned less frequently
- To ensure that cleaning of an area does not adversely impact upon those that use the area by being aware of their requirements and any associated sensitivities
- To ensure high standards of service delivery through the consistent application of recognised standards and established policies, procedures and practices
- To work in a safe and effective manner at all times
- A knowledge of COSHH regulations
- Previous domestic cleaning experience required
- Experience of machine buffers and associated chemicals
- PVG Certificate essential or a willingness to initiate one
£8.95 per hour
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 3.30pm
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.