Fairways has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Internal Sales Executive to join our Perth based client who operate within the construction industry. This is on a full-time, permanent basis offering a competitive salary and uncapped commission.
This is a busy and fast paced role where you will work as part of a motivated and successful sales team. Reporting into the Sales Manager the role will include:
- Develop a sales plan to ensure delivery of revenue against targets and KPI’s
- Develop a sales pipeline with accurate customer forecasting
- Source and convert new business leads to drive profitability
- Manage and successfully resolve any customer complaints
- Work to Targets and KPI’s, as agreed with your Manager
- Weekly and Monthly score card reports to Sales Manager
- Develop relationships with existing and new clients and exploit all business opportunities
- Ensure you continually update your product knowledge, to provide the best service to customers
- Process quotations and orders on the system
- All related administration
You will have excellent communication skills with an enthusiastic and motivated attitude towards work. You will be a highly experienced Sales Executive with previous experienced gained from within the construction sector. If you enjoy working in a target driven environment with a forward thinking and growing company and are looking for your next career move, please apply today.
Salary: £20,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer
Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications we will not be able to respond to all candidates. Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 working days.