Fairways is recruiting an experienced Landscape Labourer to work for our Perth client. This is a temporary full-time role however there may be an opportunity for the role to become permanent.
You will be responsible for assisting the landscaping team in completing all types of landscaping projects ensuring work targets and standards are met.
- Mixing mortar and concrete
- Barrowing soils, materials, turf etc
- Laying paving, gravel and turn
- Erecting fencing and decking
- General groundworks including digging, levelling, grading and preparation of ground
- Previous experience in a landscaping labouring role essential
- Must have experience of machinery including stih saw, concrete breaker, whacker plate, turf cutters, rollers and diggers etc
- Car & trailer licence required
- Motivated with a sense of pride in your work
- Friendly, positive nature with a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Health & safety awareness
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
If you have previous labouring experience in a similar role then this could be your next career move.
£9 per hour
40 hours Monday to Friday 07.30am to 4.00pm
Fairways acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer