Fairways has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join our client in Angus. This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering you the chance to work with a Financial Planning business.
The company specialise in providing independent financial advice to allow their clients to establish the right financial foundation for their circumstances. They have an established reputation of delivering excellent client service and are looking for a Paraplanner who shares their values.
Working as part of a small, highly professional team, you will be responsible for supporting Financial Planners with paraplanning, research and advice preparation for clients within a HNW niche market.
Your main duties will include:
- Research and preparation of financial plans
- Assist with analysis of client ongoing reviews including wealth management
- Preparation and processing of valuations, suitability reports and applications
- Accurate research and compliant report writing facilities
- Client meeting preparation
- Accurate record keeping within CRM system
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with business team members, clients, third party providers and other associated professionals
Candidates must be experienced Paraplanners with part/full diploma status. Experience in Cashflow modelling would be desirable.
You must be an outgoing, confident and professional person with a keen eye for detail. You will be IT literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel. Previous experience from a similar role is essential.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Holidays: 28 days
If you would love the opportunity to work with a well-known and local business who consistently deliver an excellent customer experience, then we would love to hear from you.
Fairways acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.