Fairways has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join our well-established Client based in Perth on a temporary ongoing basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
- Picking and packing
- General cleaning of the Warehouse
- Operating a Forklift to move and rearrange stock
- Other duties as required
- Excellent team player
- Reach and Counterbalance forklift certificates preferred
- Previous Warehouse experience essential
- Physically fit
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Attention to detail
- Temporary ongoing
- £9 per hour
- Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm
Working within a fast-paced environment you will provide accurate and prompt picking, packing and despatch of goods. The role includes other general duties to maintain the efficient working of the Warehouse.
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Fairways is an equal opportunities employer.